If you've arrived here, chances are you're looking for some 1:1 help with your weight loss. AWESOME! You've arrived at my Anti-Diet Academy.
How It Works:
for 8-weeks (9-sessions) you will be working privately with me 1:1 learning how to lose weight without restrictive dieting. You will be learning how to implement a lifestyle change and what to do when things like resistance or excuses come up. There's no such thing as a magic bullet - but if you're looking for 'easy' ... I have the solution right here, because lets face it dieting is HARD.
We will be addressing YOUR lifestyle and mindset and getting specific and laser focused on what your needs are. This is not a one size fits all program (all though I do have one of those). This is for those who are ready to get serious.
What You Get
- 9x 1:1 Sessions (see location below). These sessions will cover nutrition, mindset and personal training. We will have a key checklist that we go through each week which are your Principles of Weight Loss. At our first session, we do your weigh/measure/photos and get super clear on goal setting and motivation. It's an eye-opening mindset session that you have never experienced before.
- Weight Loss Nutrition Plan with recipes. If you have done my Belly Busters program please note that these are NOT the same recipes ok! We're getting even MORE nourishing and MORE specific with the key food combinations that support fat loss. Ladies, if you have a family - this food plan is more than suitable for the entire family.
- Exercise program to continue with on your own along with your specific Mindset and Lifestyle recommendations
- Email Rescue! If you're struggling with ANYTHING between our next session, you get the chance to reach out for some email support and advice. This rescue alone has been known to stop people from completely falling off the wagon.
- If you are in Hamilton, NZ - you will be coming to my home for your coaching and PT's. This location has been selected as it is central to parks, stairs and hills along with my full exercise equipment set up including the Gravity Total Gym! This location is also close to supermarkets for our supermarket tour and label reading mission!
- If you are outside of Hamilton - you'll be working with me via skype and your workouts will be done LIVE online with me. So you'll need to have enough room to move (I will work with the space you have) and your skype connection will need to be pretty good. (Disclaimer: I am not giving technology coaching)
Your Anti-Diet Academy program is $1000 and can be paid off at each session. Most people choose a deposit of $300 and then 9x payments of $77.
I don't wear a uniform (and sometimes even shoes) and I'm an extroverted introvert, which means I suck at cheerleader type motivation or barking orders at you. Don't worry, you'll be told that you've done a good job and encouraged to keep going - but this is NOT The Biggest Loser and it's not motivational fitspo meme-camp. I have a tendency to swear ... but not AT you ok. I'm just expressive and free with my language. You have to be ok with me being me, please don't ask me to change myself as I would never ask another human to change their personality to suit me.
Nutrition & Fitness Qualifications & Experience
- GCertScTech (Human Nutrition)
- FDN (Functional Diagnostic Nutrition)
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Manager, Gym Instructor, Group Fitness - Configure Express (2007 - 2009)
- Les Mills Program Delivery Module Completed
- NCertFitness (Level 4 - Personal Trainer)
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- Gravity Foundation Trainer
- Finalist - PT of the Year, NZ Fitness Awards 2012
- Self-Employed Personal Trainer & Bootcamp Instructor: 2008 - 2016
- Bodybuilding Figure Competitor 2007 & 2008
- Past / Present Interests: Crossfit, Kayaking, Pole Fitness, Mountain Biking, Hip Hop.
How much weight will you lose?
Everyone is different, but in my experience most clients sit between 500g - 1kg a week. If it makes you feel any better, my average rate of loss was 300g a week ... but the result is I ended up losing 15kg and have kept it off now for 10 years. Slow 'n steady wins the race.
Your before and after photos may show will show something completely different to the scale.