EZY Bacon & Egg Pie
This is quite possibly the easiest Bacon and Egg pie in the whole world. It's gluten, dairy, soy and additive free...it's almost paleo legal (meh, not gonna quibble over some peas) and very low carb for those amongst us low carbing it.
You can make it any size, here's the one I made:
- 18 eggs (free range/ organic in this house!)
- 1 packet of Hendersons dry cured bacon (no nasties in here)
- Half a pack of Watties frozen green veg folate mix stuff (broccoli, spinach and peas). You have to have the peas in it, they really round the pie off nicely.
- Take a dish, any dish.
- Line it with baking paper
- Chop bacon into small pieces with scissors and spread across the bottom of the dish, spread veg across the bacon. Crack 18 eggs on top of the bacon and veg (don't beat them)
- sprinkle with salt.
Bake on 180degrees (350F) for about 25-30mins, or until firm (the frozen veg will need to release their water and firm up a little also) and cut into as many slices as you like. 8 slices will be approximately 250cals per slice.