Blueberry Paleo Pancakes
It's the pancake that shows you love even when you feel like the world is against you.
This is for a single serving, so just scale up the recipe according to how many people you're making these for.
If you're an emotional eater, sugar craver or binge eater ... make one of these up (eat it slowly and with mindfulness) and nourish your body while soothing your soul.
- 1 TBSP Coconut flour
- 1 TBSP Buckwheat flour
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 3 TBSP coconut milk
- 1-2 packs Norbu Sweetener (I use one)
- 1 handful frozen blueberries (use frozen, they're sweeter)
- Blend / Shake all ingredients together and cook in 2tsp coconut oil until just golden. Put your blueberries in the microwave on high for 1 minute so they heat up (or use any other method of choice). Serve blueberries on top of pancake.
- 22g CHO / 15g Protein / 20g fat / 328cals
- (16% energy from a standard 2000cal diet and 22% of your energy if following a 1500 calorie deficit diet)